Tuesday 15 June 2010

Views from David's desk

Thanks to David Murie who has sent me a series of great photographs of the views from his office that he has taken over a period of time. Here are a small selection with his descriptions.

View from my office window 18 Jun 2009

D. C. Thomson's building and city centre, seen from my office window, 2 Jul 2009.

Cross Lane seen from my office window 2 Jul 2009

Cranes appear in Dundee city centre. 9 Jul 2009.

This half of the view from my office window should change dramatically in the year ahead, as this old building is to be demolished at last. Hazel and I can both remember the stairwell and lectures there in the days when it was part of the Dundee Teacher Training College, but hopefully we're not quite ready for demolition yet! 8 Oct 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment