Friday 25 June 2010

Board Meeting - initial Agenda

On Thursday 1 July from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm I'm hosting a Board Meeting in this impressive and rather daunting room. If you'd like to attend them email me at P.Koszerek@dundee.ac.uk for more info.


It's a game, an artwork, a complimentary lunch and a chance for everyone to use their votes (and if they're lucky a Casting Vote) to decide on the signs for the 'View from your window' overlooked spots.


I've been visiting offices over the last two weeks and asking people about the oddest or funniest meetings they've attended. As well as agenda suggestions such as the surrealist term 'lobster', I've been set the challenge of thinking up an event that will live up to the 'Pirates and Savages' Away Day that the admin department at DOJ went on last September. They climbed over fences, walked through fields, wore grass skirts and wrote a song. What more can you want from an Away Day?

For the Board Meeting I'm hoping to conjure up the start of some kind of adventure.




What is it with girls and pink ribbon? Ever since I clapped eyes on the legal tape used by the legal department at the Trade Union I temped at last year I've wanted some of my own. Finally I've ordered some and it should be arriving today or Monday. I was pleased to observe that it matches the Board Room chairs very nicely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment